Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hello Moto!


I got a new phone today that actually works in my house! Imagine, having a cell phone that actually rings when people call me and that will dial out without me having to go into the basement to make it roam! Amazing! I am giddy at the thought!

I went with Cingular since it is the only service that seems to be able to get reception to my dead zone of a house, and I got a RAZR, so now I am cool or something! Anyway, feel free to call me, you may actually get through now!

PS the number is still the same as my old one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, everyone's getting a RAZR. (Steph just got one a few weeks ago.) But they're so cheap these days. When you can get paid $80-100 to get the phone, it's not bad. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh I guess I'm not really cool then if everyone is doing it. ;-) And I actually only had to pay $50 (after rebate) for mine, so I couldn't pass it up.