Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'll give you an update!!!

Wow I had no idea so many people actually read my blog!

So as you have all probably guessed I have not updated in almost a month because it has been heavy duty research time. I have been working 80 hour weeks and I have not even turned on my TV for a month, much less had time to do any other entertainment activities.

This was my daily schedule 7 days a week for the last 3 weeks:
8:00 wake up
9:00 head to field
2:00 come in for lunch/break
3:30 go back to field
9:00 come back from field
9:30 dinner/shower
10:30 enter data from day, plan for next day
midnight bed

Now things are getting a little better and I’m only working 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. By the 4th of July things should be back to a normal 40 hour work week, and then you can start expecting more regular blog entries.

I have some cute wren pics to post and other things to talk about, but they will have to wait for another day because I need to enter my data yet tonight and then get to bed. Thanks for caring guys. :-)

No comments: