Monday, January 22, 2007

Picture-a-day 2007

My picture-a-day pictures are up! Email me or comment here if you would like me to send you the link.

Let me just say that Shutterfly and Flickr suck! I tried them both first, but Picasa (Google's photo thingy) is the way to go if you are putting pictures up online! It is leaps and bounds ahead of the others imho. (And I'm not just saying that because I blog on Google's blog thingy! Notice I tried the other 2 first before I even got to Picasa. The first two just didn't satisfy me!) :-)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Linds! I'd like the link -- thanks!

T said...

Me too! :)

Yi said...

Me three :)

Anonymous said...

Me four.

Yi said...

I just tried Picasa and I love it. I may have to switch all my pictures there :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay - I'd love the link to your photos. Mine are on LiveJournal at ncphotoaday, though I haven't been able to update in quite awhile. Thanks!

Nancy