Sunday, February 18, 2007

Amazing Race!

In honor of Amazing Race Allstars starting tonight (8 PM, CBS) I was thinking about my all-time favorite TV shows:

Drama:
1. West Wing
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Buffy
4. Veronica Mars
5. (tie) Lost (the first season) & Firefly (which I only saw after it was canceled)

Comedy:
1. Simpsons
2. Colbert Report
3. Scrubs
4. Arrested Development
5. Seinfeld

Reality/Game show:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Jeopardy
3. Flip This/That House, Property Ladder
4. Iron Chef

Comments? Additions? Deletions? Cries of rage?

3 comments:

Michael said...

I have to say thats a pretty solid list from top to bottom. Personally I'd have to quibble about the Colbert Report, not because he's not funny but because I think he's more reality based because of the whole news/interview angle. I'd probably replace his show with Married With Children just because I have a soft spot for lovable losers.

As far as the Reality/Game shows, no love to The Price is Right?! Or even Good Eats? :-(

Lindsey said...

You're right, The Price is Right should be on there! It's a classic that I missed! I'll put it at #2 under Reality/Game show!

InfoCynic said...

Shouldn't Colbert be under "reality"? :)