Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You mean grad school doesn't go on forever and ever?

It's official! My Ph.D. defense talk will be on Friday, August 1 at 1 PM in East Lansing (in the same room where many of you recently witnessed Katie's wonderful Ph.D. defense...she will be a hard act to follow!)

I would love to have you all come for the talk! There will be food (aren't you curious to see if Jean can top her bee honey cupcakes with an amazing wren-themed dessert?) and you will get to hear a fascinating talk about bird reproductive behavior, aka "What to do when your mate is sexy". However, if you are too busy with other things, (like work or planning a wedding that will occur less than 48 hours after my defense,) I understand. :) If you need more detailed directions/info, please ask.

1 comment:

Yi said...

I can actually be there, yay :) I do need to know how to get to where your defense is at though.