Saturday, October 01, 2005

My cat is a genius!

Isis learned how to play fetch this week! Her new favorite toy is a ring from around a milk carton top. She will bring it to me and then I throw it for her. She runs after it and plays with it for a little bit and then she brings it back to me to throw again. What a smart cat!

I also have to put in my little bit of gloating here: GO BLUE! I totally thought MSU was going to win today, so U of M's upset victory in OT came as a big surprise, but it sure made my day. Now if only the Lions could get a win or two...

In other sports news, hockey starts this week. WOOHOO!!!!! I can't wait to see how the Wings do in the "new" NHL. And of course I will be a regular at Griffins games. I'll try to organize a group trip to a game again, since we all had a such a fun time last winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that game was disappointing. There were so many moments when it looked like MSU was going the direction it was supposed to, but we never got ahead :( Penn State however almost made up for it :)

Isis is a pretty smart cat. It took Peri years before she would bring things back to the general area I am in.

Anne