Friday, October 21, 2005

Umm Icecream!

So I took this test for what kind of ice cream are you (not what kind do you like) but I happened to get my favorite flavor of icecream! Weird eh??? Maybe my taste in ice cream is related somehow to my personality??? I'd be interested to know if anyone else had this happen.

CHERRY GARCIA!
You scored 59% SWEET, 59% CHUNKY, and 59% UNIQUE!
cherry sweet cream base with cherries and fudge chunks


Awesome...you are one of my personal favs: Cherry Garcia. You fall in
the middle on all measurements- sweet, wild, and unique, but not
overwhelmingly so on any of those. You make a good friend, able to
share your unique perspectives on things, and able to have fun without
winding up in jail or something. Good job.


Link: The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test

3 comments:

Yi said...

I was Brownie Batter. Not what I would have chosen, but it is ice cream, and I just can't discriminate :)

Anonymous said...

I'm brownie batter too!! Yum...chocolate...

Here's what the page says:

"Mmmm....you are a very sweet mix indeed! You are warm, loving, and caring to all those around you, but you're not boring in the least! You have a wild streak and a creative, unique streak, too. You are a great friend, an interesting person, and you know how to have fun without ending up crouching over a toilet bowl. Nice! "

Al said...

Bah. Cherry Garcia at 62-44-55. I don't feel very unique.