Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nothing new

After checking my email 3 times in 10 minutes I realized that there are more productive things I could be doing while still avoiding my comps readings.

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but nothing much has changed for me recently. I'm still working away on prepping for comps which begin in 9 days. At times I feel confident and ready, and then I get hit with flashes of panic and guilt that I could be doing more. Frequently I feel like I am not studying as much as other students did when they took comps. Maybe I'm overconfident, or maybe I just have a good background and am ready. I hope its the second one.

In hockey news, the Griffins are 3-1 and the Wings are 6-1. Woohoo! Chris Osgood, he of two Stanley Cups with the Wings, will be starting in goal for the Griffins on a rehab stint for two road games this week. I am pumped that Ozzie will be a Griffin (however briefly) but it would have been nice if he could have played a home game. He is one of my favorite goalies, and if he played at home he would be like 10 feet away from me for two periods. But alas, he will be back up in Detroit by the weekend. I'm bummed.

No comments: