Monday, November 28, 2005

Random thoughts at 4 AM

1. Why do I stay up late and sleep in every weekend and then get on a crazy schedule that I have to try to fix in time for my early morning departure on Tuesday?

2. If smoking were banned in public places (like bars) I would go out a lot more.

3. Our homework for Quantitatve Methods takes way too long and is way too involved to be worth only 10 points.

4. I procrastinate too much.

5. Grey's Anatomy is my favorite TV show by far.

6. It's 4 AM and I should be tired. But I'm not.

7. I have been playing fetch with Isis for like an hour and she is still into it. What a crazy cat.

8. TV is addicting.

9. Stores should carry bathing suits year round. People go on vacations in the winter and need to buy them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With regards to number 9, check out Victoria's Secret. Their return policy is reasonable and easy.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the tip Anne. I ordered something tonight! They have some nice bikinis on sale. :-)