Sunday, November 19, 2006

A bad sports weekend

The teams that I care about were a collective 0-6 this weekend. Granted, I expected Michigan to lose to Ohio State (and they did keep it close, losing 42-39) and the Red Wings did pick up one point by losing in a shootout, but still, what happened to all my sports luck???

For the record, I don't want a UM-OSU rematch in the BCS title game, because they would probably just beat us again. I'd much rather play in the Rose Bowl where we would stand a decent chance at winning. As long as Notre Dame doesn't play for the championship, I'm happy. And they shouldn't because even if they win out, we only have 1 loss (to the #1 team) and they would have 1 loss...to us! (They didn't play the #1 team.) So there is no way you can put them in there ahead of us! But just in case...go USC!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Glad to see you've come to your senses and are backing the Trojans! ;-)