Friday, November 24, 2006

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is officially over but I wanted to take the time to think about some things that I'm thankful for:
-> My wonderful, supportive, caring family
-> My great friends in Lansing, KBS, and GR
-> The fact that I don't have to worry where my next meal will come from, or whether there will be a roof over my head, or how I will pay for health care
-> That my family, friends, and myself are generally healthy and happy
-> My great cat Isis :-)
-> More trivial things: being able to travel to so many interesting places, the huge block of chocolate that Katie and Travis helped me get that is SOOO good, sunny days, the sound a hockey puck makes as it is shot around the boards, the internet, pay-at-the pump gas stations, The Colbert Report, Woody's yummy food, Netflix, the peace and quiet of living in the country, $3.5o 1st run movies, ESPN, diet black cherry vanilla coke, sunsets, fireworks, mashed potatoes and stuffing, and so much more...

No comments: