Thursday, November 30, 2006

Isis tales

Two cute Isis stories:

First, she has learned that when I finish my bowl of cereal in the morning, there is some yummy milk left in the bottom. Now, as soon as I start eating breakfast she runs up to me and stares until I finish and let her lick out the bowl. Is this bad for her? Maybe. Can I resist? No!

Also, I just got a birdfeeder. It is the kind that has suction cups which you use to attach it to your window. I thought it would be entertaining for Isis, but I think she is frustrated by the fact that these darn birds keep coming back but she can't catch them! Whenever one lands, she jumps up against the window to scare it away. When she can't catch it she makes funny little peeping noises as she yearns to give chase. I couldn't get any great action shots, but here is one with a bird flying away. Curses, foiled again!

No comments: