Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Diagnose this disease!

Thursday: Severe headache (front of my head above my right eye), nausea, dizziness, fever
Friday: Slightly dizzy and out of sorts, otherwise okay
Saturday: fine
Sunday: fine
Monday: Severe headache (this time above my left eye), nausea, dizziness, fever
Tuesday: Dizziness, maybe fever?
Wednesday: Dizziness

Well I have no idea what is wrong with me but I've been sick (again? still?) since Monday. I am thinking about going to the doctor because with this relapse or whatever it is I have really been sick since last Thursday. Your guess is as good as mine as to what is actually wrong with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start-of-semester-itis? :)

Need-more-time-on-the-beach-osis?

Dunno, I leave medical decisions to trained professionals, although I have yet to really meet up with very many in my life, regardless of what the people in the ER claim...

Anonymous said...

:(

Hope that you feel better!