Thursday, September 22, 2005

Master locksmith!

So today I was sitting around the Giltner office and Elena, one of the new KBS profs, had her computer accidentally locked in a filing cabinet. We tried for like an hour to get it out, and finally I went on the internet to see if there were any instructions about how to pick locks. Well, you would be amazed at the kind of detailed instructions you can find for that type of thing! After watching the little animation on one particular site, I went to the cabinet and promptly unlocked it on my first try using a screwdriver and a paperclip! So if you ever need a locked filing cabinet opened, you know who to call!!!!

1 comment:

Al said...

Actually, I doubt I am surprised. I ended up doing a similar search a while ago because I was curious. Why was I curious? Um, let's not go there. Might get me in trouble with some of my friends.