Friday, September 09, 2005

Health Update

I went to the health center on campus yesterday and the doctor there did not find anything seriously wrong with me. She thinks that I have a sinus infection, which would explain the intense headaches, dizziness, etc. Its possible the nausea was caused by the extremely strong headaches I had on the two days I was nauseous. It’s also possible that something like allergies is causing the headaches. I’m maybe 80% convinced that it is either a sinus infection or allergies, in which case there is not much I can do besides take a decongestant and hope it goes away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're probably allergic to cats ;)

Anonymous said...

You should see a veterinarian. They're much better at solving problems than people doctors. I think you're quite brave for trusting a school health center dr. too.
Anne

Lindsey said...

Haha Carl, I had Isis for 4 months before any of this started. But I guess I could always give her to you to take care of!

Anne, if a vet could figure out whats wrong with me I would be glad to take her advice. I was very hesitant about going to the campus doctor, but I was on campus anyway with nothing else to do.